A fun look into LifeChicks-tips for spiritual, emotional, and pratical help for women of in all stages and walks of life.



What will I wear? verse of the day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I'm facing the same question most of us face on a daily basis. Isn't it incredible how much time and effort we put into the exterior when God is looking at our hearts. He will makes us beautiful on the outside when we allow him to do an extreme makeover on our inside. I felt him whisper to me today, "I'll take care of you today with all your facing, just like I did yesterday and everyday you have ever lived. Stop sweating the small stuff and just let me be in control."

So I just wanted to remind you that God knows your needs and if He took the time to clothe the flowers in such a majestic and beautiful way, how much more will He take care of you- His prized and beloved daughter. You are priceless to His heart and He showed you the immense value you have by giving His only Son. Rejoice in that fact today, and stop for a few minutes to sense Him giving you His nod of approval and a kiss on the forehead before you rush out into the busyiness of this hectic world we live in.

I hope you enjoy the graphics, to view them better just click on the image for it to be enlarged for better viewing.

Hope your day is filled with unexpected expressions of His love for you-keep your eyes open and I am sure you will find them.


0 Responses to “What will I wear? verse of the day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Angel Turner Dyke
  • From Northeastern, Louisiana, United States
  • I am a full time professional artist from Northern Louisiana. My creativity takes many forms,but mainly New Orleans inspired art as well as contemporary abstraction. I never take my self to seriously and love to laugh. I live in the country with my husband and 2 beautiful daughters, and work out of my studio.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3