A fun look into LifeChicks-tips for spiritual, emotional, and pratical help for women of in all stages and walks of life.



Speaking of baggage?!!?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Uhm, I think I need a vaction , because I so can identify with the way this little guy feels today! Sometimes, it's just not going to happen and we have got to accept it!


3 Responses to “Speaking of baggage?!!?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That is so funny! I just used that picture on my blogsite too! We must be feeling the same thing, huh?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Jennifer,
    Uhm, well you see, I just borrowed it! I'll be sure to put it right back in it's spot when I am through with it. It just went to so well with my baggage entry I thought I'd sneak it!
    Love you!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Angel,

    Your comments on lightening your load were awesome. I got alot of fresh insight into the whole Baggage message and how important it is for us to lay aside the baggage that weighs us down. As a matter of fact,I am going to steal some of it for my baggage series. You are a blessing! I love you! Oh, and next time we travel; Could you pack a little earlier so the bags won't be so heavy.

    Joel

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Angel Turner Dyke
  • From Northeastern, Louisiana, United States
  • I am a full time professional artist from Northern Louisiana. My creativity takes many forms,but mainly New Orleans inspired art as well as contemporary abstraction. I never take my self to seriously and love to laugh. I live in the country with my husband and 2 beautiful daughters, and work out of my studio.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3