A fun look into LifeChicks-tips for spiritual, emotional, and pratical help for women of in all stages and walks of life.



God's Thoughts on Beauty


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Puts things right into perspective, doesn't it?
That is something to really think about, I know I will today!


0 Responses to “God's Thoughts on Beauty”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Angel Turner Dyke
  • From Northeastern, Louisiana, United States
  • I am a full time professional artist from Northern Louisiana. My creativity takes many forms,but mainly New Orleans inspired art as well as contemporary abstraction. I never take my self to seriously and love to laugh. I live in the country with my husband and 2 beautiful daughters, and work out of my studio.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3