A fun look into LifeChicks-tips for spiritual, emotional, and pratical help for women of in all stages and walks of life.



Whoot for the Fusion Team


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I wanted to say a huge "Congratulations! Ya'll are the bomb!" to our youth ministry Fusion team. For those of you who weren't at our Fusion service you missed a wonderful time of worship and a very challenging word about the harvest. I strongly encourage you to get the cd of Beck's message, it was stirring and convicting. I am so proud of Beck, Jodi, Andre, Robin, Matt, and Ian for all the hard work and investing they are doing in the lives of our teens, and Brad did an awesome job too!

Last night was a huge win for Life Church, and the tees we gave away were great as well.

We have a great weekend lined up for everyone, don't forget it's LifeChick Sunday evening so be sure and be there. We are asking all the ladies to bring a dish and we'll share supper after we hear a special testimony that will encourage and refresh you. Also, they'll be some super give aways! Remember, you get 2 tickets for each guest you bring--so you'd better get busy calling your girlfriends.


Have a great week! I love each and everyone of you!


1 Responses to “Whoot for the Fusion Team”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank's Sis. Angel for the encouraging words to all of us.

    P.S. The shirts were a hit!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Angel Turner Dyke
  • From Northeastern, Louisiana, United States
  • I am a full time professional artist from Northern Louisiana. My creativity takes many forms,but mainly New Orleans inspired art as well as contemporary abstraction. I never take my self to seriously and love to laugh. I live in the country with my husband and 2 beautiful daughters, and work out of my studio.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3