A fun look into LifeChicks-tips for spiritual, emotional, and pratical help for women of in all stages and walks of life.



Spring is here


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




It looks like our bleak winter days maybe over soon. I love this time of year, with the sunshine and the cooler but nicely warmer temperatures. All around us signs of new life are pushing up from the ground-flower buds opening up. Isn't God wonderful with the way He has planned the seasons for us? No matter how dark, cold or lonely winter maybe in your life-we always have the promise that if we hang on Spring will show up just when we least expect it. It's one of the suddenly's of God's timing that brings us into seasons of new life and the hope of change. So may you find that the frozen ground of the heart is beginning to thaw with the warmth of the "spring season" that is about to be upon us as God graces our days with sunshine and beautiful flowers--all gifts that He so graciously provides us as signs that there is always new life and hope in Him.
Just remember, if you are going through a winter season--spring is right around the corner. Don't give up!


4 Responses to “Spring is here”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great post Sis. Angel!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks Beck!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, I love the picture of the azaleas. Do you have any at your new house?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Babe,

    Awesome article. God is really speaking through you! I love you.

    Joel

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Angel Turner Dyke
  • From Northeastern, Louisiana, United States
  • I am a full time professional artist from Northern Louisiana. My creativity takes many forms,but mainly New Orleans inspired art as well as contemporary abstraction. I never take my self to seriously and love to laugh. I live in the country with my husband and 2 beautiful daughters, and work out of my studio.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3