A fun look into LifeChicks-tips for spiritual, emotional, and pratical help for women of in all stages and walks of life.



Weekend continued! part 2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...























Part 2 !

Photos of Gabe rapping at the relay for life event. Check out his website at www.2heavenorbust.com

We also had a fun Saturday, in which we had a great baby shower for Beck and Jodi Payne, our youth pastors who are expecting their first baby in July. We love you Beck and Jodi and are so glad you are a part of our family. We are proud of you!


Then on to a wonderful family get together for one of my favorite uncle's birthdays. He's getting younger every day. Joe Lopez-you are way cooler than anyone else I know that is your age. We are so glad you are here and a part of the LifeChurch Family. Here's to a fantastic year of fun filled ministry!!!

Enjoy the photos!


0 Responses to “Weekend continued! part 2”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Angel Turner Dyke
  • From Northeastern, Louisiana, United States
  • I am a full time professional artist from Northern Louisiana. My creativity takes many forms,but mainly New Orleans inspired art as well as contemporary abstraction. I never take my self to seriously and love to laugh. I live in the country with my husband and 2 beautiful daughters, and work out of my studio.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3